Featuring the improved Structural Split™ detection from SplitEQ and a streamlined workflow designed with producers, mixers, and sound designers in mind, Physion Mk II allows you to discover new sonic horizons and smarter solutions in no time.
Physion Mk II’s factory library comes loaded with over 500 presets, offering great sounds you won’t find anywhere else. The preset library is organized into easy-to-navigate categories, so whether you’re looking for a little color, a quick fix, some extra spaciousness, or a deep transformation, you’ll find great options quickly.
For over 50 years, Eventide has pushed the boundaries of audio effects—from the H910 Harmonizer® to the H3000 to SplitEQ. Building on this legacy, we painstakingly hand-tuned each effect for Transient or Tonal material and included new effects like Polyphonic Pitch Shifting and Reverse Delays with Gating, Ping-pong, and Crystals modes. Plus, you also get our best-in-class splitting technology with thoughtful, easy-to-use controls.
Seven Transient Effects
- Tap Delay
- Reverse Delay
Eight Tonal Effects
- Reverse Delay
- NEW Polyphonic pitch shifting algorithm based on SIFT (Spectral Instantaneous Frequency Tracking) Technology
- NEW Reverse Delays with Gating, Ping-pong, and Crystals modes
- NEW Side Chain input for dynamics processors
- NEW State-of-the-art Filters, taken directly from SplitEQ
- NEW Resizable GUI with scrolling waveform display and easy-to-use layout – no menu diving required
- World-class, Hand-tuned Eventide effects for the Transient & Tonal streams
- Process Transient and Tonal Effects separately using Eventide’s Improved Structural Split™ technology
- Control Transient and Tonal Output levels
- Control the Underlying Split for fine-tuning and experimentation
- Comprehensive Presets Library includes 500+ presets
- A/B Comparison and Undo/Redo make it easy to explore ideas without losing where you started
- Three Color Schemes: Normal, Dark, and Colorblind Accessible
An iLok account is required, but no physical dongle is necessary.
MAC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
AAX 64-bit, AU 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 64-bit
PC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
AAX 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 64-bit
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.