Transient shapers are used by top mix engineers to either crank up or soften the transients of instruments, emphasizing either the attack or sustain. However, traditional transient shapers work on the whole signal at once, modulating the whole frequency range when the transient snap is only happening in one band.
Punctuate uses a model of the human ear to run a set of transient shapers across the whole spectrum of human hearing. This allows you to tailor the attack of a whole range of instruments, busses, and whole mixes without messing with the entire frequency range. The result is unparalleled transient shaping power focused where you need it, and not where you don’t.
- Multi-Band Transient Emphasis or Suppression magically reshapes the dynamics or your single channel or whole mix
- Auditory Modelling means that even drastic changes sound natural
- Intelligent Adaptive Algorithms allow you to control up to 26 transient shapers with just 4 controls
- Integrated metering shows you what the algorithm is doing at all times
- Filter Bank page lets you modify the filters and solo each channel for expert tweaking if desired
Microsoft Windows 7+ and Apple OS X 10.7+
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.