While the H9 can produce many beautiful sounds, we recognise the universe is a chaotic and often violent place, so in the spirit of the yin and yang of it all, we included MangledVerb from the Eventide Eclipse.
Technically, MangledVerb feeds a non-standard stereo reverb into distortion, but sonically it can range from the light friction of a bow scraping a cello string to the mayhem of a caged beast being poked with a red hot flounder. Judicious use of the [WOBBLE] and [ODRIVE] is approved, and try small [SIZE] and short [DECAY] for some surprising sounds.
- Create out-of-this-world soundscapes by increasing the Size and Overdrive
- Use it as Mono-In/ Mono-Out, Mono-In/Stereo-Out, or Stereo-In/Stereo-Out for ultimate flexibility
- Smoothly move from Softclip distortion to Overdrive for ripping transitions
- Use the Wobble control to create spooky detuning effects
- Use The Ribbon control to easily manipulate multiple parameters in a live situation
- Program the HotSwitch to instantly change multiple parameters at once
All H9 algorithms require an H9 stompbox to function.
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.