With its simple controls, Instant Flanger allows you to instantly oscillate your tones and will add a new layer of movement to guitars, drums and synths. By pressing multiple front panel “IN” buttons, Instant Flanger allows for multiple simultaneous control modes. Have the flange moving constantly with an LFO, while also spiked by the peaks from the envelope follower!
The Instant Flanger, released in 1976, was designed to simulate true tape flanging. As its time-delay circuit produced many more “nulls” and offered a much deeper flanging effect than anything previously available, it was widely used on many legendary recordings. If you’ve ever listened to Led Zeppelin’s “Physical Graffiti” album, you’ve heard its legendary sound.
- Recreation of one of the first hardware products to faithfully simulate tape flanging
- Choose or combine modulation sources, including the LFO, or input signal (envelope follower), or manual sweep (which can be controlled by MIDI)
- Use FEEDBACK to add output audio back into the input for interesting effects
- DEPTH DOPPLER allows you to add direct signal to the effected signal output
- Simple to operate with high-quality results
Microsoft Windows 7+ and Apple OS X 10.7+
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.