A powerful creative tool, the H910 plug-in is a faithful recreation of the original hardware. Use the H910’s pitch changing ability to create specific musical intervals and perfect harmonies, spread guitars, fatten snares, apply subtle organic de-tuning to synths or add slap-back delays to vocals. At extreme settings, you can create unheard-of mechanical sounds, drone effects or robot language using self-oscillation, delay, and anti-feedback.
Two is Better than One
When you purchase the H910 Harmonizer plug-in, you also receive Eventide’s exclusive H910 Dual Harmonizer. This version recreates the popular technique of running two H910 units in parallel to create lush doubling and other interesting effects.
- NEW Keyboard and MIDI mapping – The original H910 featured a keyboard remote control which was used live by several artists including Elton John. With the H910 plug-in you can easily use MIDI to control pitch and harmonization in real-time
- NEW Envelope Follower -Engineers and producers discovered that sending a control voltage to the hardware H910 could be used to slightly (or massively) vary the pitch, creating entirely new sounds. The built-in envelope follower makes exploring these possibilities easy
- NEW OUT2 Delay Group – adds inspiring attributes to your sound
- True analog modelling of highly nonlinear electronics for faithful reproduction of the original H910’s juicyness and grit
- Perform perfect pitch changes controlled manually, via MIDI or with Anti-Feedback
- Anti-Feedback modulates the pitch around unity for a subtle or wild effect
- Optional “glitching” of original H910 hardware to create unpredictable sounds as it alters pitch
- Modify pitch by musical intervals (diatonic) to harmonize vocals or solo instruments
- Delay rhythms and melodies to create everything from slap-back echoes to feedback chaos
- Create colourful, unique sound effects and drones through self-oscillation
- Individually control delay outputs and dry/wet mix
- Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the dry/wet mix constant
BONUS: H910 Dual
- H910 Dual recreates two H910 units running in parallel to create doubling effects and other unique sounds
- H910 Dual easily fattens and thickens instruments when assigning opposite pitch ratios
- H910 Dual Stereo (cross-unit) Feedback can cause the incoming signal to shift up and then down continuously
An iLok account is required, but no physical dongle is necessary.
MAC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
AAX 64-bit, AU 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 64-bit
PC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
AAX 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 64-bit
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.