Based on the circuit model of the analogue Urei 545 parametric EQ, the EQ45 features high and low-cut filters along with an elegant and easy-to-use interface. The classic Urei 545 was the ‘go to’ EQ for a generation of engineers favoured for its tone and colour. The high resolution and flexibility of its filters and the wide number of parameters offered by the user interface enable you to perform subtle or drastic changes to audio material without unpleasant artifacts.
- Emulation of the analogue Urei 545 EQ
- 4-band parametric EQ with Gain and Width controls
- 24 dB/ octave High Cut and Low Cut Butterworth filter sections
- EQ In/Out toggle. Disable to use only the High Cut and Low Cut filters
- Overload protection mechanism that responds when a signal’s transient extends above -0.1 dB
- Instrument-specific presets to help you carve your tone and mix your tracks
An iLok account is required, but no physical dongle is necessary.
MAC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
AAX 64-bit, AU 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 64-bit
PC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
AAX 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 64-bit
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.