Produced by Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix, recipients of over 100 international industry Awards, and sound engineered by multiple Academy Award and BAFTA winner Shawn Murphy, Hollywood Orchestra Opus Edition is the culmination of years of recording and programming and will set a new industry standard for achieving professional sounding orchestral soundtracks. Hollywood Orchestra Opus Edition will be released with the new Opus software and a companion product Hollywood Orchestrator, a must-have tool for composers of every skill level who want to achieve that Hollywood blockbuster sound quickly.
- Diamond comes with 24-bit samples and all mic positions
- Diamond Edition is approximately 944GB
- Produced by DOUG ROGERS, NICK PHOENIX, AND THOMAS BERGERSEN
- Sound Engineered by SHAWN MURPHY (ACADEMY AWARD, C.A.S. (Cinema Audio Society), BAFTA, and EMMY award-winning sound engineer)
- HOLLYWOOD ORCHESTRA is the most detailed and comprehensive orchestral virtual instrument collection available
- Unprecedented control over sound and instruments, including up to 5 mic positions for all instruments, a must have compositional
- Recorded in the famous EASTWEST Studio 1, the home of major Hollywood Soundtracks and Television Themes
Officially supported DAWs: EW Play 6 Stand-Alone, EW Opus Stand-Alone, Ableton Live, Apple Logic Pro, Apple Garageband, Avid Pro Tools, Bitwig Studio, Cockos Reaper, Image-Line FL Studio, Motu Digital Performer, Steinberg Cubase, Steinberg Nuendo, Presonus Studio One, VSL Vienna Ensemble Pro
- CPU: Quad-core (four cores), running at 2.7 GHz (or above)
- RAM: 16 GB
- OS: macOS 10.13 (or later); Windows 10 with ASIO sound drivers
- Drive: SSD for HW Orchestra Opus Edition
- VST 2, VST 3, AU and AAX
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.