The magic behind Harmonia lies in its two sample-based oscillators. Using techniques similar to those found in additive synthesis, each Harmonia oscillator can simultaneously produce up to eight pitches, individually tuned to a harmonic series or semitones. The volume for each pitch harmonic can be fixed or dynamic, and Harmonia’s unique interpolated harmonic scanning enables dramatic sweeps and melodious sequences through a single modulatable slider.
Harmonia derives its distinctive organic sound from hundreds of sampled waveforms recorded from various synthesizers, traditional instruments and voices, colourful “lo-fi” sounds, and more. User samples can be imported, further expanding Harmonia’s tonal palette. Producers can effortlessly create unique morphed and sequencer-like tones by varying the combinations of waveform selection and harmonic presets.
Harmonia reaches new heights by providing four syncable polyphonic LFOs, an expansive stereo multimode filter, click-and-drag envelopes, and a massive mod matrix with eight slots for dozens of sources and destinations. Harmonia includes support for aftertouch, flexible MIDI mapping, and a collection of over 350 breathtaking, professionally designed presets. Harmonia also has 17 studio-quality effects such as distortion, chorus, phaser, echoes, reverbs, and more – all fully modulatable through the matrix.
- Dual sample-based interpolated scanning harmonic oscillators
- Curated sample library of 285 waveforms in 11 categories, plus support for user-imported samples
- Dual audio path: most waveform samples are stereo for natural width and organic feel with multiple-stacked harmonics
- Monophonic and polyphonic voice modes (up to 16 voices)
- Harmonic mode with six Harmonic Presets for sweeping through sample harmonics to create evolving tones or stacking multiple harmonics to create composite tones
- Semitone mode with 23 Harmonic Presets for creating sequencer-like melodies or undulating musical chords
- Create and save custom Harmonic Presets or generate random ones
- Four tempo-syncable polyphonic LFOs with ten waveforms, one-shot, retrigger, and mono or polyphonic modes
- Stereo Multimode Filter – Lowpass (24 dB/oct), Lowpass (18 dB/oct), Lowpass (12 dB/oct), Lowpass (6 dB/oct), Highpass (12 dB/oct slope), Bandpass (12 dB/oct slope), Notch
- Massive but easy-to-use Modulation Matrix with eight slots and simple click-to-assign functionality: 19 sources and 80 destinations, including Harmonia’s integrated effects
- Click-and-drag Filter and Amp ADSR envelopes
- 17 Studio-quality integrated effects:
Distortion – Tube, Grunge, Fuzz, Sample Crush, Tone & Level
Mod – Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Rotary Speaker
Echo – Stereo Delay, Ping Pong Delay, Tape Delay
Reverb – Spring, Plate, Room, Hall, Galactic
- User-selectable Bend Depth, Octave Shift, and note Glide
- Over 350 professionally designed presets in 16 categories
- Standalone virtual instrument and plug-in versions
- Complete MIDI control and DAW automation for all controls, with easy-to-use MIDI Learn and mapping
- Cherry Audio’s popular Focus zoom-in feature, as well as standard UI zoom and resize via drag
- Complete documentation available directly online from the instrument or in downloadable PDF format
- User-adjustable oversampling control
Harmonia is available in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and standalone formats.
Internet connection required for product activation.
Hard disk space: 116 MB
MAC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- macOS 10.13 or above, 64-bit required
- Native Apple M1 processor support, including Apple M1 Ultra
- 3.4 GHz Quad-Core or M1 CPU with 8GB of RAM recommended
PC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows 7 or above (including Windows 11), 64-bit required.
- 3.4 GHz Quad-Core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended
- Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.