The user interface of your favorite plug-in is not satisfying? Your favorite hardware device is too complicated to control? Your project contains hundreds of plug-ins and you would like to control them all from a single user interface? You need undo/redo for all your modifications? You would like to instantly recall all settings of your favorite MIDI devices from your DAW projects? This product was designed for you!
With Blue Cat’s Remote Control, you can choose any type of control (switches, faders, joysticks, knobs) or meter, assign a MIDI channel and CC number to each control, customize its response curve. You can as well choose a built-in skin that suits your needs for every instance of the plug-in, or create your own (see the Skins section): this is the best way to create your own user interface to control your entire Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) and external hardware the way you have chosen.
Since the Remote Control can also be controlled via MIDI, ou can also use it to remap and transform MIDI messages, from one MIDI CC to another, with different response curves or MIDI channels.
- Virtual MIDI control surface and monitoring tool
- Control or monitor in real time any MIDI-controllable plug-in or external MIDI device
- 30 built-in skins with various typs of controls and meters (knobs, faders, switches, joysticks…)
- Customize the controls response curve with advanced settings
- Create your own Digital Workstation controller thanks to the KUIML Language
- Transform automation lanes into MIDI CC messages
- Instant preset recall with MIDI CC messages
- Easy controls assignements with MIDI learn
MAC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- An Intel or Apple Silicon processor
- Mac OS 10.9 or newer
- Any VST / Audio Unit / AAX compatible application (64-bit)
PC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer)
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Any VST / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit)
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.