With a couple of twists and innovations, the plug-in can simulate many kinds of “vibes”, chorus, phaser, rotary or wah/vocal effects, while keeping this particular vintage flavour that is so typical to “vibe” pedals.
Thanks to these extensions, the plug-in is not only suitable for guitars, but for any other instrument, including the human voice.
- Re-creation and extension of the original “vibe” pedals in a plug-in.
- Create new effects with the 3 filter modes: classic, reverse and phase.
- Total control over the filters shapes and motion.
- “Swing” control for more musical effects.
- Control the stereo width of the effect.
- Synchronize the LFO to the host application, or control the effect with automation or a MIDI expression pedal.
- Navigate presets and create new tones easily with the tone maps explorer.
MAC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- An Intel or Apple Silicon processor
- Mac OS 10.9 or newer
- Any VST / Audio Unit / AAX compatible application (64-bit)
PC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer)
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Any VST / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit)
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.