Bitwig Studio 1 was hello, world! Version 2 brought program-wide modulators and CV integration. Version 3 saw the birth of The Grid, our modular sound-design environment. And for version 4, new musical timelines have arrived.
This means comping for audio clips, both in the Clip Launcher and the Arranger. A new set of Operators, for changing the chance, recurrence, and more of any note or audio event. Random Spread for any expression point (like per-note pitch, or audio panning) with perfect control. And Native Apple Silicon support on Mac, even allowing Intel and ARM plug-ins to work side-by-side.
Welcome to Bitwig Studio 4.
Audio Comping, Anywhere the Clip Goes
Since the invention of studio recording, our task has been to create the perfect performance. Comping allows you to combine the best parts of many takes, and Bitwig Studio provides this and more.
Operators: Maybe the Best Loops Don’t
Modulation has always been a centerpiece of Bitwig Studio. Modulators have been there all along, putting device parameters into motion. And now with Operators, sequenced note and audio events can become electric too. This leads to clips that go to different possibilities and timelines, either by programming, by performance control, or by destiny.
Bitwig Studio 4 sees the arrival of comping for audio clips and Operators for all sequenced events. The brand-new sound package Anti-Loops uses these features to push the idea of what a loop is to the breaking point, with 100+ clips crafted by expert sound designers like Cristian Vogel, Pat Cupo, Polarity and others.
- High-performance audio software, with full multicore and multiprocessor support
- ASIO, Core Audio, and JACK support including JACK transport on all platforms
- 32-bit floating point audio processing, up to 192 kHz audio sample rate
- Scalable vector-based GUI
- Audio-, instrument-, hybrid tracks Unlimited
- Effect tracks Unlimited
- Group tracks (with groups in groups) Unlimited
- Scenes Unlimited
- VST plug-ins (with 32-/64-bit bridging, delay compensation, and crash protection) Unlimited
- VST plug-in multi-out and side-chain support
- New Audio comping
- macOS 10.14 or later
- Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- Ubuntu 18.04 or later
- Display: Minimum 1280 x 768 pixel screen resolution
- RAM: Minimum 4GB RAM
- Disk Space: Minimum 12GB free disk space (for full content installation)
- Internet Connection: Decent connection to download bundled content (not included with installer)
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.