Make Bitwig Studio 16-Track your entry into the world of Bitwig Studio, the innovative music creation and performance software.
Arrange in the timeline, perform in the Clip Launcher, and take your musical ideas through each stage of production.
- Native cross-platform DAW (Windows, macOS, Linux)
- Modular device structure with advanced nesting and routing
- Award-winning instruments & effects, including our Sampler and Polysynth
- Unlimited VST and VST3 support, with built-in 32-/64-bit bridging, plug-in crash protection, and delay compensation
- Modulate any device, VST plug-in, or hardware parameter with Bitwig’s program-wide modulators (Macros, Note Expressions, LFOs, and more)
- Industry-leading hardware integration: connect synthesizers, drum machines and other hardware devices seamlessly into your workflow over MIDI, CV/Gate and analog clock
- Includes 12 months of free upgrades
- macOS 10.14 or later
- Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- Ubuntu 18.04 or later
- Display: Minimum 1280 x 768 pixel screen resolution
- RAM: Minimum 4GB RAM
- Disk Space: Minimum 12GB free disk space (for full content installation)
- Internet Connection: Decent connection to download bundled content (not included with installer)
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.