As kids of the 80s, Baby Audio developers have always been drawn to the sound of slightly out-of-tune synths, warm tape saturation, gritty samples and grainy reverbs. So they set out on a mission to capture the lofi spirit of our favorite decade — and bring it into a new decade. Meet a complex algorithm with eight simple knobs. It’s named ‘Super’ for its powers and ‘VHS’ for its sound.
- Six unique ‘one-knob’ effects inspired by the VHS-era.
- STATIC — Static noise generated by an internal synthesizer
- HEAT — ‘Analog tape’ saturator inspired by consumer-grade tape machines
- SHAPE — Sample rate reducer inspired by 1980s 8-bit samplers
- MAGIC — Widening FX inspired by the Juno chorus, but darker and deeper
- DRIFT — Pitch fluctuation LFO for unpredictable time and pitch shifting
- WASH — ‘Bad hall’ reverb inspired by budget friendly 1980s rack units
- Windows 7 and up
- VST , VST3, AAX
Mac OS X
- Mac OS 10.7 and up including Catalina.
- Ableton Live, Cubase, Logic Pro, Nuendo, Pro Tools, FL Studio, Reaper, Reason + more.
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.