Nothing warms up a vocal track (or pretty much any track) like being recorded through a high quality analogue tube preamp.
Bring up the heat – generate the warming effects of classic tube saturation. While optimized for adding warmth to vocals, it sounds just as good on guitar, horns, strings, synth pads, or pretty much anything.
Distortion goes deep – crunch tube gives you the deep, warm distortion of an overdriven tube amplifier. You can crank it up for an “industrial” vocal sound, or as an effect on guitar, bass, or synths.
Saturate everything – warm’s unique Omni Tube feature lets you apply tube saturation to the entire signal, instead of just the transients, as is typically the case with a tube preamp.
Apply liberally – since Warm is extremely DSP efficient, you can use it on an almost unlimited number of tracks simultaneously. Once you start using Warm, you’re going to want it on almost everything.
- The warmth of classic tube saturation
- Adds warmth to vocals or instruments
- Produce the deep distortion of an overdriven amplifier
- Saturate the entire signal, not just the transients
- Extremely DSP efficient
MAC Minimum Requirements
- AAX Native – Pro Tools 2018.1 or later | macOS 10.14 to 12.x as required by your version of Pro Tools
- VST3 – A compatible VST host program that supports VST3 format | macOS 10.14 to 12.x as required by your host
- AU – A compatible host program that supports the AU format | macOS 10.14 to 12.x as required by your host
PC Minimum Requirements
- AAX Native – Pro Tools 2018.1 or later | Windows 10 and 11
- VST3 – A compatible host program that supports the VST3 format | Windows 10 and 11
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.