Harmony Engine is a real-time harmony generating plug-in that lets you produce professional quality harmony arrangements from a single vocal or monophonic instrument track.
Harmony of one – produce professional-quality harmony arrangements from a single vocal or monophonic instrument track.
A creative chorus – explore four high-quality harmony voices with independently adjustable vocal character, vibrato, and pan settings for realistic or extreme effects.
Handmade harmonies – meticulously craft your own vocal arrangement note-by-note, perform your harmonies with your MIDI controller, or simply choose the chords and let Harmony Engine do the rest.
- Professional harmonies from a single source
- Four independently adjustable harmony voices
- Humanize control for natural-sounding performances
- Create vocal arrangements note-by-note or automatically
- Compatible with the Auto-Key plug-in and Auto-Key Mobile
MAC Minimum Requirements
- AAX Native – Pro Tools 2018.1 or later | macOS 10.14 to 12.x as required by your version of Pro Tools
- VST3 – A compatible VST host program that supports VST3 format | macOS 10.14 to 12.x as required by your host
- AU – A compatible host program that supports the AU format | macOS 10.14 to 12.x as required by your host
PC Minimum Requirements
- AAX Native – Pro Tools 2018.1 or later | Windows 10 and 11
- VST3 – A compatible host program that supports the VST3 format | Windows 10 and 11
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.