Auto-Tune Hybrid is the ultimate real-time tuning solution for Pro Tools and Avid DSP hardware, including Carbon interfaces, HDX systems, and VENUE | S6L live sound systems.
DSP friendly – record with DSP power for near zero latency monitoring, then switch over to native processing and take your sessions on the road.
The Auto-Tune 5 sound – Auto-Tune Hybrid also includes Classic Mode, delivering the iconic “Auto-Tune 5 sound” that’s essential for modern hip hop production, plus real-time MIDI Control, and advanced Vibrato Controls. Flex-Tune offers more transparent and natural-sounding tuning, and Humanize preserves subtle pitch variations on sustained notes.
A view to a tool – basic and Advanced views help you find the tools you need, when you need them. Stick with Basic View for streamlined access to the most commonly used controls, or pop over to Advanced View to unlock powerful MIDI, vibrato, and custom scale features.
Lightweight speed – whether performing on stage or tracking real-time in the studio, Auto-Tune Hybrid gives you professional quality tuning and effects, delivered with lightning-fast performance, all without taxing your computer’s CPU.
- Specially designed for Avid’s Hybrid Engine technology
- The iconic “Auto-Tune 5 sound”
- Real-time MIDI control
- Advanced vibrato control
- Flex-Tune for natural-sounding tuning
- Humanize function for pitch variations
MAC Minimum Requirements
- AAX Native – Pro Tools 2018.1 or later | macOS 10.14 to 12.x as required by your version of Pro Tools
- VST3 – A compatible VST host program that supports VST3 format | macOS 10.14 to 12.x as required by your host
- AU – A compatible host program that supports the AU format | macOS 10.14 to 12.x as required by your host
PC Minimum Requirements
- AAX Native – Pro Tools 2018.1 or later | Windows 10 and 11
- VST3 – A compatible host program that supports the VST3 format | Windows 10 and 11
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.