Auto-Tune Artist meets the demanding needs of working musicians, producers, and live sound engineers. It includes all of the advanced real-time pitch correction features of Auto-Tune Pro, and is optimized for low latency performance on stage or in the studio.
Ease of use – the Basic and Advanced views help you find the tools you need, when you need them.
Sound changes – leverage Flex-Tune for more natural and transparent pitch correction, Classic Mode for the “Auto-Tune 5 sound,” and Transpose for real-time pitch shifting.
Find the key – compatibility with the Auto-Key plug-in (sold separately) means never having to worry about finding the key of your music before tuning. Auto-Key detects the key and scale and sends that information to Auto-Tune with a single click.
You have control – use Humanize to preserve subtle pitch variations on sustained notes, automatic Formant correction, adjustable Throat modeling, real-time MIDI control, and advanced Vibrato controls.
- Easy-to-use interface for optimal workflow
- Flex-Tune, Classic Mode, and Transpose
- Humanize, Formant correction, and Throat modelling
- Real-Time MIDI control and advanced Vibrato control
- Compatible with Auto-Key
MAC Minimum Requirements
- AAX Native – Pro Tools 2018.1 or later | macOS 10.14 to 12.x as required by your version of Pro Tools
- VST3 – A compatible VST host program that supports VST3 format | macOS 10.14 to 12.x as required by your host
- AU – A compatible host program that supports the AU format | macOS 10.14 to 12.x as required by your host
PC Minimum Requirements
- AAX Native – Pro Tools 2018.1 or later | Windows 10 and 11
- VST3 – A compatible host program that supports the VST3 format | Windows 10 and 11
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.