Auto-Tune Access is the easiest and most affordable way to start using Auto-Tune.
Subtle to extreme – three-position Retune Speed and Humanize knobs allow for a variety of tuning applications, from subtle and natural-sounding pitch correction to the most extreme Auto-Tune Effect.
Go lightly – light CPU footprint and professional quality processing make it a convenient option for more advanced users working with larger projects.
Real-time performance – low latency processing lets you perform through Auto-Tune Access in real time on stage or in the studio, without worrying about distracting delay.
- The easiest, most affordable way to use Auto-Tune
- Authentic Auto-Tune core features
- Light CPU demands
- Low latency for real-time performance
- The Auto-Tune Effect
- Simple, intuitive interface
MAC Minimum Requirements
- AAX Native – Pro Tools 2018.1 or later | macOS 10.14 to 12.x as required by your version of Pro Tools
- VST3 – A compatible VST host program that supports VST3 format | macOS 10.14 to 12.x as required by your host
- AU – A compatible host program that supports the AU format | macOS 10.14 to 12.x as required by your host
PC Minimum Requirements
- AAX Native – Pro Tools 2018.1 or later | Windows 10 and 11
- VST3 – A compatible host program that supports the VST3 format | Windows 10 and 11
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.