Articulator is a modern digital version of the classic talk box, made famous on recordings by artists like Peter Frampton, Zapp, and Bon Jovi. Perfect for talking guitars, singing synths, and a wide range of special effects.
The sound of information – extract the formant and amplitude information from a vocal track and apply it to another audio track or to its built-in noise generator in real time.
Sculpt your voice – the built-in EQ features a formant modulation section that lets you sculpt your vocal sound using our throat modelling technology.
Effect control – amplitude modulation control lets you dial in exactly how much of the effect you want on your track.
- Get the classic talk box sound
- Formant and amplitude control
- Built-in noise generator
- Throat-modelling technology
- Amplitude modulation control
MAC Minimum Requirements
- AAX Native – Pro Tools 2018.1 or later | macOS 10.14 to 12.x as required by your version of Pro Tools
- VST3 – A compatible VST host program that supports VST3 format | macOS 10.14 to 12.x as required by your host
- AU – A compatible host program that supports the AU format | macOS 10.14 to 12.x as required by your host
PC Minimum Requirements
- AAX Native – Pro Tools 2018.1 or later | Windows 10 and 11
- VST3 – A compatible host program that supports the VST3 format | Windows 10 and 11
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.